Hi there! We’re glad to have you developing with the BandPage API. We have a few simple guidelines that we’d like to quickly tell you about - but make sure to read our full API Terms of Service. Here they are in plain speak:
- Musician Privacy: You cannot use the BandPage API to access musicians’ content without their express consent.
- Revoking Access: You must provide a clear and easy way for a musician to revoke your access to their BandPage content.
- Data Storage and Caching: You can only store the BID of objects; no other BandPage data should be stored. You can cache any data up to one minute in order to decrease response times to your users.
- Data Aggregation: You cannot use the BandPage API to aggregate and compile data from more than one musician (for example displaying tour dates from multiple musicians in a single concert listing).
- Powered by BandPage: Every BandPage developer must display a link to bandpage.com on their site, stating "Powered by BandPage ®". Download optional assets.
- BandPage Logo: Download our BandPage logo assets (ZIP) for PNG and Illustrator files. By downloading the file you agree to follow the guidelines below:
How to use the BandPage logoBandPage offers multiple versions of our logo, including light and dark versions and horizontal and stacked layouts.
- Only use the light logo with dark background
- Only use the dark logo with light backgrounds
- Minimum size for the stacked logo - 100px tall
- Minimum size for the horizontal logo - 200px wide
- When using a small logo include a margin of 25px. At larger sizes increase accordingly based on content.
What is not allowed with the BandPage logoNever alter the BandPage logo in any way. This includes:
- Don't remove the "BandPage" text attached to the logo
- Don't rotate the logo
- Don't change the color
- Don't adjust the proportions
- Don't adjust the transparency of the logo
- Never apply any effects such as dropshadows, overlays, bevels and outlines